About VCM: Vincent Capital is a boutique investment shop that manages individuals’ private accounts with sole discretion.
Our Principal: Ted Vincent, VCM principal, is a previously Registered Broker and Investment Adviser (CRD#:1074067):
State Securities Law Exam
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination. May 23, 2011
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination. Sep 20, 1983
General Industry/Products Exam
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination. Mar 31, 2011
- Series 22 – Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination. May 12, 1983
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination. Dec 22, 1982
Ted was licensed through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (CRD#149777) and Cigna Securities, Inc. (CRD#145). Vincent Capital Management is unlicensed and unregistered.
Investment Philosophy: We manage non-retirement money without tax considerations. Our focus is to maximize returns through trading equities. We do this with risk management considerations. Long/short trading and options are all utilized in our process.
Services: We trade your Schwab account via your signed directive authorizing trade access only. We have no authority to transfer any assets out of your account.
Fees: We operate on a quarterly fee based compensation plan.